â€œkarma in a sentence Example sentences
Karma Cards are designed to answer both types of questions with clarity and accuracy. These reversible cards feature three words or phrases in blue to answer outcome-based questions with three words/phrases in red to answer action-oriented queries.... 13/10/2016 · Yes, 'instant karma' has an idiomatic meaning, though it may have been a more popular in the 1970's when the movie was made than it is now. In American English, we use "karma" colloquially to refer to the good or bad things that fate will make happen to you in …
Introduction to Buddhism- Karma - Nichiren Buddhism
Use "“karma" in a sentence. Choose a language, then type a word below to get example sentences for that word. “karma in a sentence “karma; Karma? Jerry, it’s a dog, I said. appear to be “karma,” or “cause and effect,” but it's not. These... Use of "some" and "it is believed" should be supported with a cite or the entire sentence dropped: There is no clear consensus amongst scholars as to its origins, although it is believed by some that the concept of karma has a philosophical background that is non-Vedic and non-brahmanical origin.
Sentence for pilgrimage Use pilgrimage in a sentence
Karma was released because of a once-in-a-decade sentence reduction (remisi desawarsa) for nearly all prisoners to mark Indonesian Independence (this year is the 70th anniversary of independence). The decision to release Karma nevertheless came as something of a surprise. He told Papuan journalist Victor Mambor that the day before his release, prison officials told him that he would have to how to use markdwon python www.use-in-a-sentence.com English words and Examples of Usage use "karma" in a sentence karma The korg kARMA was released in 2001 with the Triton synthesis technology but …
Use karma in a sentence Answers.com
Therefore, your karma can either be positive (“good karma”) or negative (“bad karma”), depending on what it is that you have thought, said, or done. The Seventh Universal Law is Gender , and its essence is described in the sentence "Gender is in everything; everything has its … how to use anathema in a sentence Definition of karma from the Collins English Dictionary The indefinite article The form an is used before a word that starts with a vowel sound. a girl a cat an eight-year-old girl an engineer The indefinite article is used with si...
How long can it take?
When should one use 'karma is a bitch'? Quora
- Sentence for venus Use venus in a sentence
- How to use bad karma in a sentence wordhippo.com
- Love Astrology 9 Ways to Use Karma to Repair Rekindle
- When should one use 'karma is a bitch'? Quora
How To Use Karma In A Sentence
74 sentence examples: 1. In the dance of sexual energy between two parties, the seducer strips the seduced of their records and adds karma. 2. Such darkness, density and karma is now being returned by Earth to those responsible incurring it. 3. In 20
- Nirvana definition is - the final beatitude that transcends suffering, karma, and samsara and is sought especially in Buddhism through the extinction of desire and individual consciousness. How to use nirvana in a sentence.
- www.use-in-a-sentence.com English words and Examples of Usage use "karma" in a sentence karma The korg kARMA was released in 2001 with the Triton synthesis technology but …
- This is totally karma, she told herself angrily. "My karma is beyond reparable," she said.
- 16/01/2015 · I don't know much about the concept of karma, and whether it can be said to 'come back', but the first sentence could possibly be correct. I don't think, however, that it's a verb, and so 'karma'ed' looks decidedly wrong to me.